Singer Island Health’s policies are adopted from best practices as defined by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Florida Department of Health, and local health agencies. We regularly review changes to ensure we remain a leader in Covid-19 prevention in treatment centers.
Upon admission, you will be tested for the coronavirus. Testing and processing are done on-site at no cost to you, and results are available within 15 minutes. Our clients come from across the country, and we do our utmost to safeguard each person’s health at Singer Island Health through a robust testing strategy. The safety of patients and staff is a top priority for the leadership team.
In addition to our testing program, all staff at Singer Island Health are trained to recognize symptoms of Covid-19 and prevent the spread. We have in place:
- 24-hour a day access to medical staff and on-site to address any possible cases immediately,
- Alignment with guidance from federal, state, and local health officials,
- Regular facility cleaning and sanitization, with particular attention paid to high-contact areas,
- Guidance for staff and patients to help maintain the highest level of sanitary and hygiene practices,
- Social distancing measures and facial coverings are required for all staff and patients. We also provide facial coverings to any client who is in need,
- The ability to attend meetings and other groups virtually (e.g., Zoom),
- Internal safety protocols and access to high-quality medical care for any patients who may be Covid-19 positive.
Beginning treatment may feel confusing and uncertain, but our caring staff will do their very best to make you feel comfortable, safe, and at home. Your recovery can begin with a phone call to us. While certainly easier said than done, one phone call can truly change your life and the lives of those you love most.